Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hunting



Jarom has been a very faithful hunter this season. He has already gotten his deer (plural). One in Wyoming and one in Utah. I currently have a freezer full of meat. I better start cooking with it. Jarom calls it our food storage. He will continue Bear hunting in Wyoming with Kendall (his dad) until November. Hopefully he will get one soon. He will also be Elk hunting at the end of October for the Muzzle loader. I told him he couldn't get an Elk because then we would have to buy another freezer. I hope he listens to me :)

1 comment:

April said...

Very Awesome Girl! I still need to add pictures on mine and invite mom and dad to read, oh well it's still a work in progress. That's a pretty big deer Jarom got good thing you just bought a new crock-pot!